WE ARE HIRING!
Junior Project Manager for EU financed projects
- Searching for and recruitment of experts for international EU-funded projects, consultations about their professional experience and negotiation with them in English, French and/or Spanish;
- Editing and preparation of expert CVs for bidding;
- Preparation of technical and financial offers, tenders;
- Financial, logistical and technical backstopping of winning projects in English / French and/or Spanish and quality control of projects’ outputs;
- Preparation of financial reports on projects;
- Management of ongoing contracts and contacts with experts, our parent company (Brussels) and other foreign partner companies.
- A diploma or degree in economics, international studies / political science / human resources / environmental studies / social studies, or any other relevant field (which can be replaced by work experience of a similar nature);
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in English;
- Excellent command of French and/or Spanish is a strong asset;
- Experience in office work, experience in an international environment or with international projects is an asset;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Mature thinking and flexibility;
- Dynamic, result-oriented and responsible personality;
- Accuracy, strict adherence to deadlines;
- Familiarity with Word and Excel;
- Having longer-term interest in the development sector of the European Union, knowledge of or experience working with EU-funded projects, programs are an advantage;
- Experience with financial planning, project management, contract preparation, professional, logistical support and coordination of smaller working groups is an advantage.
- Working proficiency in English (both written and oral proficiency) – at least CEFR C1 level;
- CEFR C1/C2 level of French and or Spanish knowledge is a strong asset.
What we propose:
- Reliable workplace (for 30 years on the market) with longer-term career prospects
- A friendly working environment in downtown Budapest
- Home-office option (2 days/week in flexible way)
- Development opportunities