Erasmus+ is the Union programme supporting actions in the fields of education and training, youth and sport. With a budget of €14.7 billion for the period 2014-2020, Erasmus+ helps European countries to modernise and improve their education and training systems as well as their youth and sport policies, reinforcing their role as drivers for growth, employment, competitiveness, innovation and social cohesion. In the field of education and training, the specific objectives of the Programme will be pursued through actions that aim:
- to improve the level of key competences and skills, with particular regard to their relevance for the labour market and their contribution to a cohesive society, in particular through increased opportunities for learning mobility and through strengthened cooperation between the world of education and training and the world of work;
- to foster quality improvements, innovation excellence and internationalisation at the level of education and training institutions, in particular through enhanced transnational cooperation between education and training providers and other stakeholders;
- to promote the emergence and raise awareness of a European lifelong learning area designed to complement policy reforms at national level and to support the modernisation of education and training systems, in particular through enhanced policy cooperation, better use of Union transparency and recognition tools and the dissemination of good practices;
- to enhance the international dimension of higher education through cooperation between institutions from Programme and Partner Countries, with a view to increasing the attractiveness of European higher education and supporting the Union's external action, notably the external projection of internal policies, the EU development objectives, through the promotion of student and staff mobility and cooperation between higher education institutions in particular targeted capacity-building measures in partner countries;
- to improve the teaching and learning of languages and to promote the Union's broad linguistic diversity and intercultural awareness.
Our qualified and experienced project management specialists are supporting our clients throughout the whole project cycle: from project generation to the involvement of suitable domestic and international partners until the preparation of the application. We are also participating in the implementation phase of the project, where we are providing comprehensive project management services, such as carrying out project administration tasks and supporting our clients in the preparation of payment requests and progress reports.