TITLE OF PROJECT
To conduct tracer study of EU funded Technical and Vocational Education and Training Projects (Ex – post Evaluation)
5 months including time for finalizing the final report
Islamabad, with field visits in all 4 provinces: Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and KP and two regions AJK and FATA
English and Urdu
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF CV
31 July 2018
Submit your CV to
Minimum requirements of the team:
Both experts (team leader category I and deputy team leader category II) should have:
· A relevant University degree at least at Master's level in Education, social science, economics or human resource development or equivalent specific professional experience of at least thirteen years
(in addition to the general professional experience indicated below);
· Have full working knowledge of English, computer literacy, excellent report writing skills, good
commination, adoptability and social awareness.
Additional requirements of the team
At least one member of the team (from team leader (category I) and deputy team leader (category II))
• At least twelve years solid and diversified experience of working in the area of skills development and
human resource development/ economic development in particular in the TVET sector including
labor market analysis and experience of developing and implementing TVET projects preferably in
• At least ten years professional experience of working in Asia, preferably in South Asia (Afghanistan,
Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka);
• At least seven years solid and diversified experience of working in project and programme evaluation,
research design and analysis especially conducting tracer studies and should be well versed in tracer
study methods and techniques.
• At least five years’ experience in external verification of modularized outcomes/competence based
National Vocational Qualifications.
• At least 5 years’ experience in TVET related socio-economic research and analysis.
• Experience of implementing and/or evaluating at least five TVET projects and three should be EU
• Experience of conducting at least 3 tracer studies and at least 1 should be of EU funded projects.
• Experience in statistical data collecting, processing and analysis, and designing MIS systems for
capturing data (e.g. SPSS)
• Experience of survey analysis and interpretation
• Post graduate studies and/or specific training in subjects related to the assignment under this
contract (TVET and Evaluation).
• Professional experience in volatile environments.
IT Statistician (Category III for 25 working days)
• A first degree in statistics
• At least five years’ experience in educational research including qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Experience in statistical data analysis preferably for tracer studies
• Computer literacy, with experience in the use of MIS for capturing data and specific data analysis software’s e.g. SPSS
• A degree in sociology or education
• Professional experience in data collection relevant to the assignment
• Strong communication and personal and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and Urdu
• Computer literacy
Language skills of the team
• English: Both team leader and deputy team leader shall possess a level C2 expertise. IT statistician
and research assistants shall possess B2 level expertise ;
• Urdu: at least 1 member (from three key experts) shall possess a level C1 expertise;