- Participation to the promotional and project management activities related to Request for Services received within European Commission Framework Contract SIEA 2018 (social, rural, environment and climate change sector):
- Searching for and recruitment of experts for international EU-funded projects, consultations about their professional experience and negotiation with them in English, French and/or Spanish;
- Editing and preparation of expert CVs for bidding;
- Preparation of technical and financial offers, tenders;
- Financial, logistical and technical backstopping/management of awarded projects in English / French and/or Spanish and quality control of projects’ outputs;
- Preparation of financial reports on projects;
- Management of ongoing contracts and contacts with experts, our parent company (Brussels) and other foreign partner companies;
- Coordination of a group dealing with SIEA FWC RfS within the company.
- - Participation to the promotional and project management activities related to Technical Assistance tenders (environment, climate change and renewable energy sector):
- Recruitment of experts;
- Negotiations with partners and experts;
- Active participation to the tender preparation (administrative, technical and financial offer);
- Project management/backstopping.
- A diploma or degree in environmental studies, economics, international studies / political science / social studies, or any other relevant field (which can be replaced by work experience of a similar nature);
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills in English (multi-tasking);
- Excellent command of French and/or Spanish is a strong asset;
- Experience in office work, experience in an international environment or with international projects is an asset;
- Analytical thinking, structural thinking, ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Mature thinking and flexibility;
- Dynamic, result-oriented and responsible personality;
- Accuracy, strict adherence to deadlines;
- Familiarity with Word and Excel;
- Having longer-term interest in the development sector of the European Union, knowledge of or experience working with EU-funded projects, programs are an advantage;
- Experience with financial planning, project management, contract preparation, professional, logistical support and coordination of smaller working groups is an advantage;
- Experience in tender/methodology drafting, study preparation (especially in climate change, environmental subjects) is a strong asset.
- Working proficiency in English (both written and oral proficiency) – at least CEFR C1 level;
- CEFR C1/C2 level of French and or Spanish knowledge is a strong asset.
What we propose:
- Reliable workplace (more than 30 years on the market) with longer-term career prospects
- A friendly working environment in downtown Budapest
- Home-office option (2 days/week in flexible way)
- Development opportunities
If you are interested in working with us, CVs should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org